Monday, September 1, 2008

Photos Show Harting's love for his animals



Friend and well known photographer Tim Courtney took some of the last photos of Trip Harting. He has just released them on his website and is inviting us to take a look. Not surprisingly, Trip wanted to be photographed with his dogs, Phantom, Gidget and Eidel. They have each found wonderful new homes since his passing on August 22.

I'm sure that one of these photos will be the centerpiece for the memorial service. We are very close to choosing a date for the memorial sometime in late October here in Los Angeles. The blog will have details in the next few days.

2 comments:

kelbell1999 said...

Hey Stu,

I have known Trip since I was 11 and I'm 30 now. I will miss him greatly but I just wanted to pass on that he told me many times that he wanted "Wind Beneath My Wings" byt Bette Midler played at his funeral. There was another song he wanted too but I can't remember it. I'm sure it will be beautiful and I am glad he died peacefully. Thank you for making this site.

Kelly

Stu Maddux said...

Thanks Kelly,
I'll be sure to get this to the people planning the memorial. The date and info should be known in the next few hours. -Stu